Saturday, April 13, 2013

VIVA in my UNI life


29/3/2013

VIVA day,
a most important oral presentation in my UNI life.

I'm feeling freaking nervous during prepare my script.
I worry I can't memorize all..
I worry I forget everything..
I worry I unable to answer the Q&A section..
I worry I get a low mark in individual part..
I worry my group get a low mark in this presentation also..

Before we went to campus..
#why so serious :P


All of us did our best during our turn to present.
20 minutes passed..
next will be the most tougher part..
Q&A section!!!

Before that day, we prepared all the questions which had a big probability will asked by the second examiner..
Like why insignificant, why not normal, why positive or why negative..
But...
Out of our expectation, our second examiner asked us about other questions =.=
He asked what is hetero, what is r-square something like that..
Luckily those questions he asked were not difficult and we still able to answer him..
and time flies..
10 minutes passed again!!!
We finished our VIVA yuhoooooooo!!!

Before leave the room, took photo with our supervisor and our second examiner, Mr. Woo :)


After that..
continue at outside :P

With my groupmates~

kah weng

leejien

cendawan


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Next,
three of us went to grand hall to take photo!!

 With the big circle :D


the pool



windy day.. >.<

my dad and mom said I look nice with this OL look xD


met with other group~

 

the background a bit fake..
hehehhe~



we JUMP!!!

I JUMP!! ❤

we throw..

and again, we JUMP!!


lets DANCE!!~


let me introduce, my cute kary, also is our photographer on that day!!
She is showing us Gwiyomi live!!!!


Before leave grand hall,
camwhore first :P





 


 a cutest kary photo as ending of this VIVA post xD

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1/4/2013

VIVA is not my last presentation in my UNI life, too badd!!
my last presentation on the next three day after VIVA,
marketing presentation.
APRIL FOOL day also, lol.

Dunno why, I feel more nervous in this presentation than my VIVA, so weird =.=ll

Three years already,
finally we wear formal shirt and had a presentation together ❤

Someone told him, he did a good investment, is it??
hahahahahhahahhahahhaaaaaaa xD

next post will be my Malacca trip~
stay tuned :D

1 comment:

我是橙子,Halo! said...

2moro wil be my last presentation in my Uni life :)
All the best for coming finals!