Saturday, June 5, 2010

路千万不要走错..

2010年6月5号

recently really so so so bad luck..
and..y i m so stupid!

whatever also cant do well..
many things also gt impedance..
cant complete..
very toilsome..pity..T^T

firstly..
my family happen some argue..
me bcum jor the "centre people"..
tat my aunt or my mom say what me also need to heard even if they scold each other or me..
me cant say what..
bcos they say me still jz a child..
knot criticize them ..

me so pressure..
duno what can i do..
duno can say to who..
what also cant do..
jz watch and heard them argue and argue..
my heart so pain..

then finally i back kampar..
my laptop jz format few day..
but back jor kampar..
die again..T^T

fastly take back to ipoh repair..
tat day was saturday..
tuesday jz can take back my laptop..

den back kampar home..
rain..!
SHIT
all my cloth wet adi!
den nvm lor..
take to wash again..

den me and my fren go dinner and go cc da gei..
but i feel very bad well..
den..
finally i noe..
ME SICK!!! FEVER..T.T
what the HELL!!!

nvm..
two day..
me recover jor..
den..
tuesday tat day..
me go ipoh take my laptop..
when back..
SHIT!
rain again!!!

my clothes all wet again!!!
me no clothes to wear jor..T.T
WTF!

nvM..

UTAR!
y i m still dun have my timetable!!!!!!!
me so DULAN adi..!

haiz....

finally..
i behtahan jor..
too pressure..
COLLAPSE!!
i jz wan CRY..
keep crying..
non stop..


lying on bed..
keep crying..
many things appear in my mind..
every unlucky things..
and my boyfren also..
he jz keep busying..
i forgive him no time find me and accompany me..

BUT

y?
y i find u u say u busy?
y i wan u come find me u say not free?
y i gt problem u din help me?

INSTEAD

yr fren find u u quick go find them.
yr fren say wan u fetch them go wher u fas go fetch.
yr fren say he gt problem u fas go help them.

so?

yr fren do geh is big business i noe..
everything also IMPORTANT..
me?
jz a passerby..haha..

tiz all i can forgive.
BUT.
sometime..
i jz need yr hug..
need yr comfort..
i jz need u..
no matter jz 5 min or awhile..

and Y!

u gt problem also din tell me clearly!
y..

when me sick..
i told u..
but u?
jz ask me hw..
i told my fren..
he fas fas take medicine gv me..
wan me eat..
u?
when me very pity..
wher u?
i so miss u..
me adi long time din saw u..
u change adi..
last time when u noe me sick..
u fas fas buy food and take medicine to me..
nw?
but luckily finally u gt came c me..
haha..

i back kampar one week..
u jz come c me two time..
one time was i ask u help me move things..
one time was i wan u come u jz come..
everytime wan me ask u u jz come..

u say u not free..
but y u gt time go the cue watch people ply snooker?
i say i wan ply pool vif u u say next time..

u noe..
sometime i wan let u go..
but ..
i cant..
i cant..
i cant..
i cant LET U GO!



t0day..
i do jor a stupid thing..

me back ipoh and also fetch my fren..
den sudden wan try drive to highway ..

the MOST UNLUCKY thing happen..

.
.
.
me drive wrong way!!!

highway road no U-TURN..
OMG..T^T

i wan go ipoh geh..
ipoh was left but me straight walk..==
walk the alor setar way..

den no way lor..
keep driving..

reach kuala kangsar tol ther jz can return..
waste my money..RM6.6..==
really very SHIT


when me walk wrong the way..
i cant think wat..
i duno what can i do..
i m very confuse..
i jz can drive drive and drive..

i cal u say me walk wrong way..
u jz.............
duno what can i say..
i wan u cum help me..
i noe u mz gt reason reject me but i stil believe tat mayb u will come help me..
but finally..
i m wrong..haha..

u stil busy..

i m nt yr fren..
i din hv what big business..
i m jz a simple student..
NOT IMPORTANT

luckily my fren geh fren wan back kuala kangsar and they tel me walk wher..
thankz them a lot..
abo..==

haiz..
but..
i jz wan beside u..
bcoz..
u gt problem..
but i cant HELP anything!

but luckily finally can safety reach ipoh..
i m so touching and happy when c tiz jusco ..T.T


den fetch my fren back.
den me and my fren go eat BURGER KING
drive jor around 3hour car really tired



















but i more like mcD burger~=D


look tiz sopoh~xD


tiz few day very moody..
i also duno y..
jz moody and moody..

but..

when i back home..
i saw a RAINBOW..

so long time i din saw rainbow..

rainbow represent HOPE..
.
.
i believe tat..
the GOD still LOVE me..:)



new SEM..

hope i can do BETTER
GAMBATEH!!!


今天迷路的启示:
千万不要走错路..
否则很难回头..
一旦走错路..
要懂得U-turn..
要懂得回头..
不然..
谁也救不了你..


大家加油吧..=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sad story...where is your BF ya? didn't see you mention about him later..then recover again? your bf wear spec 1 leng zai wo..hehe..recover jor ma good lo..=) everything can settle