Sunday, September 23, 2012

the ended of my Y3S1


Force myself study happy lily >~<

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wuhooooo~~~
Finally!! I finished my exam and also my degree y3s1 !!
It was so hard to crossover during these exam period..

The first two subjects
International Finance and Risk Management
what can I say is..
these two subjects are FXCKING TOUGH!!!
I admit that I really don't know how to do...
Especially the RM..
I did it until I wanna cry already...
It was the first time I blank the paper for almost 50 marks!!!
Not I don't want to try..
but I really really really don't know what can I write T.T
Haixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :(((

The following three subjects still ok for me..
but can score well or not..
I don't know ler -_________-

Everything is pass over..
Let's welcome my Y3S2 life :D
heheheeheheeeee~~
actually next semester I should go for intern..
but I postpone it to my last sem..
most of my friend have to go to intern on next sem..
Cant meet them for 3 months ahhh :(((((

And yeaaa
I will go to Genting for my part time job in this coming Tuesday :D
Hope I can gain some working experience in this
hehhehehehe :P

Okayyyyyyy
is time to continue my 巴不得妈妈
and these few day I slept almost 12 hours per dayyy
call me sleeping princess
ahahhahahaha  xDDDD



1 comment:

waiyee911 said...

blog bout genting work after you come back ya..i wanna know more bout it..teehee :D