Saturday, March 3, 2012

11&18 february

11/2/2012

Ipoh Half day trip


went to popular to use the book voucher~
spent 2-3 hours in the popular lol~
after that~
we had a dinner at David Diner in greentown~~
it was NICE and TASTY!!!


a lamp chop
love it’s side dishes so so so much!!!!!
of course the lamp chop
is so so so tasty!!
suggest it ❤

the group of us~

after that
we went to parade to watch movie
we watched the wedding diary
it was a nice movie
and it was all about wedding
funny and so....truth!!
you guy should watch it!!
xD

rating: 5/5

with kaipei ❤

after we finished the movie
we move to SuperBowl~~
there was a long time I didn't touch this game
kaipei

darrer

mengwah

jacky

jayremy

and me!!
I m look so pro like ahahahhahaa xD
(actually I m the zero queen T.T)

another two gals
mango and xue mei~~



had a happy time with you guy ❤


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

18/2/2012
I had so many SuperRing xD

that day was UTAR 10th Anniversary day
there were so many food stall
but I m not interested at all
lol

finally
I found a place that I m interest
the spider specimen

it is so CUTE!!!!
but I m dunno what it s name ~.~

the ticket
I feel regret to buy this ticket =.=

TOM&JERRY and Mr. Bean movie time!!!
NO.
I didn't watch it xD

finished
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the theme song of the wedding diary
is so nice
LOVE it ❤

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yerrrr..u like those spider ? >.< geli neh @.@ haha