Friday, March 30, 2012

20120307 Moment Exhibition

love this pic to max ❤

7/3/2012

Enjoy your Moments!!!
Let's start the journey =)

went to moment exhibition with kary
there were many photo inside the hall
those photo credit to many people
I picked some photo I liked ❤
when I saw this photo
a caption was pop out from my mind
没有被受污染的笑容
纯真的笑容=)

this girl is pretty ~~
anyone know her ?? =P

auw!!!!!! this baby is so ADORABLE!!!!
*cubit cubit*

okayyyyyyyyyyy!!
photo time!!!!
a BIG camera

nice drawing
creative~

kary with the hello kitty lol

beekee with the bearbear lol

with the doggie lol!!!

why i m so dark T.T

with the parrot~~

I'm huge T.T

parrot on kary's shoulder xD


two stupid face xD
ps: kary's eyes small until cant see xD


luv this ❤


shocked with so many photo?? lol xD

I'm GIANT T.T

无影脚
xD

is not enough tall =P

a big tree with a lan c girl xD

colorful ring ~~


when we finished..
we just realised that outside was raining....=.=
she was so enjoyed the strong wind ~.~

did some crazy thing
ran to the car
before go in the car
take a photo first!!! xD
two silly girls !!! xD

in the car
WET from top to toe =..=

there was a nice exhibition
interesting ❤

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
R.A.N.D.O.M

heyohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
ho lan shu chicken!!!
cooked by me!!!
tasty ❤

my campus .....
flood =.=

OS from LKW,
"God!!!!! Please save me!!!!"


not only you
us leh???? =.=














































当伤心比快乐多的时候
到底能做些什么呢?

No comments: