Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Degree Y2S1 Result


I had a bad night yesterday.
I had a nightmare.

Whole night.
I just keep repeating the same dream.
Is about my result.

Maybe is too stress.
I was shocked by the dream and awoke.
Then, I had a vomit.
felt so suffer. =((

And I had a strong feeling that the result will release by today..
I went to take lunch then return home..
Once I open the fb..
I saw my fren said..
result was released!!!

SUPER DUPER HYPER
scare and worry !!!

I log in portal and check my result...
GOSH!!!
Imma pass all the subjects !!!
*wiggle wiggle wiggle*

so so so HAPPY and DISAPPOINTED!!
happy bcoz I pass all..
Disappointed bcoz I was not satisfy with my result..
haiz..

I put much effort in this time..
but still cant score well..
haiz..

but I should thankful bcoz can pass all..
the happy thing is..
my CGPA finally increased !! =D
Finally..phew~~~



Welcome my Degree Y2S2~~~
+u+u+u+u!!!





---------I miss you ❤---------

多几天我的假期就过完了~~~
在这个假期我得到的是...
重了2kg !!!
什么嘛 =.=

No comments: