Wednesday, July 6, 2011

EMO EMO EMO !! T.T


.
.
.
Degree year two sem one..
what a EMO semester..
totally depress in this semester!!!

7 subjects in this sem..
7 assignments..
2 presentations..
6 mid term tests!!!
what the.......

totally cant rest..
everyday repeat doing the same things..
--- wake up in the MORNING ( everytime also wake by alarm =.= )
--- go to campus
--- meeting ( for the event )
--- homework (if remember just do it xD )
--- do ASSignment !!! ( this staff everyday must process it !!! )
--- sleeping..zz ( always not enough for me..zz )

everyday just repeat repeat and repeat..
I never busy such like this sem compare with previous sem lor..
although is enrich..but is still too tired for me lor..T.T
I think i more suitable for a "silent" life

this month -- August
will very very busy..
every week also got mid term test..assignment..
PLEASE KILL ME T_T

and then finish my mid term assignment presentation..
i will have a FINAL EXAM very soon!!!
PLEASE KILL ME AGAIN T_T

everytime when i think about the final..
i will be afraid..nervous..stress..
sometime also will drop some tear becoz i really so depress about my final!!
i m not a clever girl..
and also not a lucky girl..T.T
no matter i put how many effort in my studying..
my result still only "ngam ngam pass"..=.=
so kesian.................................
who can teach me the best way in study??????????


好久好久好久超级久没有用英文来写blog了
写完后有一个感想
真的超级烂的说
东南西北分不清

完全不懂要写什么了
希望你们看得明白
抱歉抱歉


还有就是..
我头发有没有长了??

No comments: