Monday, June 4, 2012

My new room

oh my super round face

4/6/2012

Gonna to blog about my new room
yes~
I shift my room to err..
from Beijing to Oxford 
lol 

I feel satisfied with my new room
nice weather
nice toilet
nice furnish
nice housemate ( I think so although I just noe 2 of them lol )

the only bad thing is
suck line
always make me cannot online
hate this to the most
but seem like everyone face this problem
maybe is the streamyx problem
damn dulan = =
*dislike*

another thing is
I must hang my clothes outside after wash them but not in my room'balcony
I had a bad experience about hanging my clothes outside..
so..
I hope it won't happen again at me lah =.=

ermmmm...
I have been stay at here 1 week past~
overall is quite okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~
I hope I won't move again ~.~

just went to my repeat subject class
I felt so weird because I m the only one year 3 student
all is year 1 students
why I failed this subject T________________________T



this one
DISLIKE !!!!!!
Do you know how hot the weather in KAMPAR!!!!!! 
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


No comments: