Thursday, June 7, 2012

Stressful-- How to become a positive people?



7/6/2012

Just one week past..
I feel so stressful..

stress about my fyp,
stress about my intern ship,
stress about my poor result,
stress about my poor creative skill,
stress about my friendship,
and stress about my relationship also..

Everyday looks like very busy, in reality, I have do nothing.
I feel like very stupid..
Is that the way I want to live?

I am a goosey people..
don't even know how to manage my thing even relationship..
When everything comes together,
I just know how to mess up..
how come?
Everytime I try to do my best,
but lastly must disappointed everyone and myself..

I feel moody everyday..
I feel tired to do anything..
I feel hopeless for everything ..

God!!
I don't want to be a negative girl!!
Please send me positive energy!!
Let me can more passion on my study, my work and my relationship!!

Malimalihommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
On being a positive girl!!
Yeahhhhhhh~

Well,
I had found something interest~
There are 7 ways to become a POSITIVE PERSON

Mind your feelings, LUKE!!
This is the hardest thing because it is hard to control our feeling !!
So, get those emotions under control, lest they control you !!

Take out the Trash
Don't let the people who regularly insist on bringing negativity into your life!!
Get rid of them !!

Reach for the Golden Nugget
If you faces mind-numbing situations in some positive aspect, by finding that silver lining, you can turn a perceived bad set of circumstances into something that works towards your own interests!!
Always think positive =)

Plan your good Samaritan Effort
Plan to do something completely selfless everyday!! It means that do for someone else but you expect absolutely nothing in return!!
Helpful is a useful and greatest way to become a positive people~

Plaster a smile on
When all else fail, smile like you mean it even if you don't!!
Smile when you wake up in the morning and let that set the tone for the day!!
What are the benefits of smile? Smile can makes us more attractive, changes our mood, relieve stress, lower your blood pressure, and it is contagious!! The important is smiling can makes us look younger and  it also just one fun way to live longer!!
So, why don't you smile?

Mainline the good stuff
Experience positive and uplifting circumstances throughout everyday!! It is just impossible to run around in a negative mood all the time if you consistently experience and appreciate things that you consider to be positive!!
Look around, every few hours just stop what you are doing, and for 5 minutes just look around wherever you are and appreciate things that you normally just take for granted.

Remember why you care
The last, always remind yourself that you want to have a positive outlook on life and remind yourself also about why you even care. If you choose to live your life as a positive person, then you must have some reasons for choosing that path.
A positive desire will outweigh a negative desire, so after awhile this entire process will become second nature.



These are the 7 ways to become a positive people ~
As what I know, simple is the best way to think positive.
Simple girl, simple life !! ❤


No comments: