Saturday, December 24, 2011

20111225 Merry Christmas!!



Wohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohooooo!!!
Merry Christmas!!!!

20111225 is so special for me..
because..
it is a lonely Christmas..!!

no FRIENDS
becoz all go Kl or somewhere to enjoy their holiday..
no BOYFRIEND
becoz he is at KL now and celebrate his mom's birthday..
no FAMILY
becoz two of my sis, one in Cameron and another one in Genting..
my father slp already and my mother celebrate with her friend..

I still can rmb that I celebrated the Christmas in clubbing with my friends ..
2009 in KL
2010 in IPOH
and...
2011 at HOME!!!!


SO..can I shout loudly..
what a lonely Christmas.. T___________T


.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Hereby
introduce some Christmas song to you guy
hope will like it ^^




.
.
.
.

as what I know..
many people received Iphone 4s as their Christmas gift..
so..where my gift ??? xD




如果真的有圣诞老公公
我想向你拿一种食物
吃了可以维持现在的上围
但是可以好像以前那么瘦
不小心抄出这张照片来
难怪以前朋友都叫我一条材..
真的好瘦 =..=

























I miss you so much my man =((

No comments: