Friday, April 20, 2012

Angle?Angel?

20/04/2012

I found something interest
is about the angle

let you guys see this two foto .___________.



is it there is a very big different??
lol xD

the FIRST photo was taken by my friend..
the SECOND photo was self shot!!!

The problems for FIRST foto:
①The light is too bright and too yellowish
②The camera is too close to my face and make my stupid face look more bigger >.<
③What a stupid fake smile =.=
④Too stiff
⑤My eyes open too big !! So scary X-(
⑥The last and the most important one------->WRONG ANGLE!!!

hahahhahahhahahahahhaaaaaaaa~~~
all of this is just my view
how to take a right and pretty foto??
I think the angle is quite important

when you find your angle
you can become an angel also :D


*deng deng deng deng*
We are angel xD


No comments: