Sunday, April 8, 2012

Lips allergic..?

oh my baby sexy lips
why you become like this
my heart so pain ah T.T

few months ago..
my lip felt dry all the time..
I tot maybe is the weather too hot..
so I just kept drink water..

but my lip still in worst condition..
or I can say is more worst..
so I went to Guardian bought a lip solution..
and apply it on my lip everyday..

but day by day..
my lip became more serious..
it will bleeding and even come out some pus..
is pain..
and SAD :'(

so today I went to clinic to consult doctor..
doctor said maybe I have the lips allergic..
so he asked me to stop using the lip solution..
and he gave me some medicine and a little bottle solution to apply on my lip..
if my lip still cant recover then I need go back to find the doctor again..

wuwuwuwuuwuwuwuwuuwuwuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~~~
I want my baby lip back ah~~~
PRAY!!



I don't like to eat medicine
It is bitter !!! X(

No comments: