Monday, May 28, 2012

Degree Year 3


28/5/2012

Going to blog about my result and the new semester ~

Result was released last Thursday
freaking nervous =.=
waiting result to come out since Tuesday
almost nightmare everyday..
weakening my heart really
damn awful =.=

I saw someone wrote that result will release on Wednesday
very confirm one
so I sat whole day in front of my lap top..
just waiting..
keep refresh facebook..
finally..
nothing come out =.=
that means I need wait one more day 
that means I still need have one more time nightmare lorrr!!!
beh tahan ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

HAIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

and that day
THURSDAY
I woke early because of nightmare again!!!
so tired = =
around 12pm something...
finally...
result was released!!!!!!!!!!
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SCARY!!!!
not dare to open
hand shaking
body shaking
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

press f5 few times..
finally can access to portal..
and my result ....

I AM VERY DISSATISFIED!!!

so disappointed 
so damn sad
because cant score a well gpa
haixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I felt regret and resents myself because I did not study well in my mid term test..
the 3Cs all is because my super low coursework marks!!!!!
haixxxxxxxxxxxx
but the lucky thing was..
I passed all my subjects~~~
somemore got B ~
yeahhhhh~~~

the life of degree year 3 sem 1 was started TODAY!!!!!!
the subjects I took in this sem seem like so tough =.=
all is more concern in banking sector!!!
pressure +++++++++++++++++++++++++

I will put more more effort in this semester to push up my CGPA
I hope I can..
I wish I can..
I know I can !!!!

FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



so scare about my FYP
I have no idea
blur blur blur T.T

No comments: