Sunday, May 13, 2012

move it move it


13/5/2012

I like the move it move it~~~
Without continue our room contract
we gonna shift to another house~~~~

that day
we pack our stuff within few hours
so many ahhhhhhhhh~~~
hahahahhaaaaaaa~~~
especially my stuff 

met with our dear friend-----> river
we had been housemate almost 3 years!!!
nest sem she want go to intern ler
and we also shift our room ler
what can I say is
有缘再见 



ignore the dirty mirror xD


last picture for 3 of us for this semester!!!

*ignore our pale face lol xD


the room we move at opposite only
but is temporary one
the actual room we want to move need wait until finish our sem break just can move in
the temporary room very nice
because there are air cond and astro inside!!!!
muahahahahahhahaahaahaaaa!!!!

we had stay around one week
after we finished our exam
and we want to back to our hometown that day
the bad thing was coming
MY BRAs HAD BEEN STOLEN
what the hell!!
I felt so sad and angry
there are two my favourite bra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
fuck = =

haix haix haix
never mind
think the benefit
I can buy some new bra ler
ahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahaaaaaa~~~

okay!!!
I m now enjoy my holiday with many series of movie!!!!!!
I finished the 女警爱作战 yesterday
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~
now I m watching 步步惊心
this series a bit long but I like the story!!!


lastly
Happy Mother Day ~~ ❤

No comments: