Sunday, December 19, 2010

EFM


2010/12/18

my first final paper ~
EFM - English For Management

this paper give only 2 hours.
sure,
2 hours is not enough for me !!!!
argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wan cry edi..T_T

this paper include four section.
A- passage include 10 questions.
B- writing report around 300 words.
C- fill in the blank - 10 questions.
D- finding 10 errors.

you see ?
how can done it use 2 hours?
maybe someone good in English so they can.
but for me?
my English very broke.
so I need more time to digest especially the passage!!!
I think I need around 1 hour just can finish the section A ar...
STUPIDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

when I take the paper ,
firstly I done the section C&D and spend around 35 min .
then I do the section A but when I do the question 7 ,
I watch the time just remain 20 min !!!!!!!!!!!
arg!!!!!!!!!
I haven done my report !!!!!
HELP !!!!!!!!!!!
so I fast fast do my report first!

I am very very nervous when writing the report and sure got many mistake inside !!
haiz................
when I finish the report....
"times up ! STOP WRITING! "
T_T
section A I haven finish yar......
wuwuwuwuwuwuuwuwuwuwuwuuwuwuwu.......!!

very very down =[


WHY?
I hate my OBTUSE !!
.
.
.
next subject
Quantitative Techniques (QT)

No comments: