Wednesday, October 28, 2009

OMG

28-10-2009

yesterday about 11pm..i juz woke up..LOL
den i took my dinner when 12am...LOL
whatever...
i go the forum awhile..n..my fren press me fast fast g0 slept ald..
but..i hvn finish my tutorial question ya..
apatuh..the writing for business..so so so hard la..55
i cant do it..HELP
finally..i gave up bcoz t00 many question i dono hw to do..T_T
den i go slept..BUT!
i cant slept ya..
nt me oly..ying also~LOL
den we talk n talk...talk about one hour..
finally..we decided..woke up n 0nline..XD
2 sopo cant sleep..wakaka~my pm
about 7am..i juz go slept..
but i though tat i din slept...
8am..i woke up..a bit sleepy la..
d0n0 y 2day my mood so nice ya~
about 8:30am..i sms kary..
apalah..juz woke up yo..omg
haiz..i saw tat time stil early..
den walk here walk ther in the r0om..XD
8:45am...i juz go campus ya..
when reach the venue..i m nt sure..
i scared i gone wrong class..haha
but i saw issac..hehe~tatz right~i m same class wif him~
the whole class..i m oly knw issac..kary..n liang yee..==
the lecturer so young & sweet~^^
after n after..she choose classrep..
n0 one voluteer..she pick up the name list..
n call a number..
and read the name..
OMG!!! wat!!! me!!!???
wuwuwu~55555555~
but i cant deny..so accept lo..nvm nvm..HAIZ
but i like 2day de mood~~
so NICE~


ps: please f0rce me go sleep b4 3am wa~~~

No comments: