Monday, August 5, 2013

Cousin's Wedding Dinner


31/5/2013

Just a simple short post.
Attended cousin's wedding dinner last..
two months d?
lol xD
sorry for the belated update  photo wan-wan-emoticon-040.gif

Met so many relatives.  
Long time didn't meet each other.
So shy.
hahahhaaaaaaa  photo wan-wan-emoticon-006.gif


she is my cousin, very close one.
the bride was her sister. 


the left hand side is my aunt who usually meet once time in a year
but she is close with my mom

my pretty sis wore the one piece which given by her bf, so adorable ❤

the one and only one piece in my wardrobe.
sound pity.
ahahahhahahahaha xD

because I don't like to wear skirt  photo wan-wan-emoticon-001.gif



casline is not here
she need to work on that day
so unable to attend 
sad case  photo onion_msn_smileys-02.gif



daughters and mom  photo penguin-emoticon-058.gif

do we look alike? xD

my another cousin, "biu jie"
I used to be her bride maid last time
two years ago 
time flies~~~~~~~

oh my dearest grandma   photo penguin-emoticon-1-010.gif


actually this was a nice pic I think
but the light spoiled it
and why my mom don't want open her eyes  photo onion_gifs_emoticons-17.gif



the woman is my aunt
I guess she was drunk
hahaha  photo penguin-emoticon-083.gif photo penguin-emoticon-083.gif

my pretty cousin
stay sweet with your husband and have a happy life
and...
faster get a baby!!!!~  photo onion_gifs_emoticons-16.gif


so tired because I was the driver that day!!
I drove from my house Simpang Pulai to Sungai Siput and it took me one hours
finally can rest~
before that..
force my sis to help me took a photo

after that..
 self shot
hahhahhaha~~



tired still want to ss
this call... girl? ahhahaaaaa  photo wan-wan-emoticon-033.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the next day....
 the chinese culture
"饮茶"

bridegroom and bride


 that's all for this post


              ---------END----------


oopps
wanna ask something.
the QUESTION always asked by my relatives
"When your turn to get marry?"

Isn't it?  photo wan-wan-emoticon-030.gif

No comments: