Sunday, August 18, 2013

Frog Asia -- Working experience


15/6/2013

Found a part time job in Ipoh.
Work as a .....promoter? Maybe.
I also not sure, lol.

It was a roadshow event of FrogAsia.
We work as a promoter to promote their new product,
an education portal.
The detail information I'm not sure because I was just in charged one of the area which was game area.
My duty was gave some guide to those students when they were playing game,
and also, asked them like the FrogAsia facebook page.
So simple is it my job scope? hahahaaaaa~
Although it was simple...but really busy like hell.
9am to 12pm was peak period.
We never stop and unable to rest during these period.
My leg really want "patah" d... photo cebollita_animated_onion-02.gif

The most angry moment was..
when we want to take our lunch..
one of the leader asked us don't want waste so many time to take lunch,
so she not allowed us to go to canteen to take lunch,
she asked us took our lunch beside the hall.
Okay never mind just a place.
But what the hell there are only have table and no chair???
At last, we were standing beside the table and took our lunch..
Really so pissed off because we stood many hours d, break time also cannot sit?
Wtf?
Haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. photo cebollita_animated_onion-18.gif

Although there was a bad moment for me..
but when I finished our work,
I feel so happy and exited lol.
Because I had completed my work and money in my pocket d!!
hhahahahahahahahaaa~~~
And also, knew some new friends and gain some working experience.

Picha time~










we are pink lady xD




that day I was in bad mode.
because my eyes got infection and I don't had enough time to sleep.
my face so swollen and ugly.
I really 没面见人 ahhhhhhhhhhhhh~
wuwuwuwuuwuwuuuuuuuuu~ photo onion_msn_smileys-02.gif

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6/7/2013

FrogAsia roadshow again!!
this time work in kuala kangsar~~
woke up at 4am something because 5am need start to go to KK ler~
took an hour to reach KK.

same as last time,
I was in charged in game area again!!
but since the registration area lack of people,
so I temporarily distributed to registration area.
Truly, registration area is more relax to me.
and I met a good leader also.
Before those students enter into this school,
he allowed us online facebook and youtube, hahaha~

My jobscope is guide them how to register and print ticket to them.
This time, students were less than last time.
Around 11am something, I had nothing to do d.
So I just sat down and chat with other lol.
Once reached 12pm, I leave the room and went to take my lunch!
After finished my lunch, I back to my initial area- game area.
For the rest 3 hours, I just dreaming at there hahahhaha~
Because remain some students only.. photo onion-emoticon-005.gif

Picha time

finally capture with this board~
 
other group~


this time our uniform so unified, all orange~~~

sleepy eyes hahahaha~



After this all of us straightly went back to kampar.
Once reached hostel, all became pigs d.
So so so so tired!!!

钱不容易赚啊。
近来缺钱了,谁有freelance介绍介绍给我吗? photo onion-emoticon-030.gif

No comments: