Friday, August 12, 2011

UGLY face

27/7/2011


It is a very short post
this post will showing the UGLY me!!!
wanna see my UGLY face??
keep reading!!!


once upon a time...xD
i m discuss my assignment in jien house
.
.
.
.
okay
i confess that i din doing my assignment
i m playing tha phone game!!!! xD

what a UGLY angle =.=
when i m playing the game..
see what happen to my hair!!!
a lion queen???? xD


this look fashionable bor????? xD

who is my stylist??
LIEW KAH WENG!!!
a taiping boy!!!!

i think i will famous if i go out like this..
muahahahahhahahah!!!
rite>????? xD



FINISH~\(≧▽≦)/~
.
.
.
.
.
Clinique Star Tour

with the gal
siying❤
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
那天我的车被撞了
我还蒙查查不知道
当看到这个纸条时
才知道我车被撞了!!!

不过这个人还真可爱
有道歉启事和钱
可是我的车
又多一道伤口了啊
~~o(>_<)o ~~

1 comment:

我是橙子,Halo! said...

你的皮肤好好.. :D

那个撞到你车的人心地也很善良叻,我们KL这里都是乱乱故意扣花别人的车身。
太恐怖了!