Friday, August 12, 2011

happy bufday to siying ❤

29/7/2011


A day of siying
29 JULY

before the day
i had discuss wif her fren
we plan secretly found her at 12am
but i think she noe edi
coz when we wanna open the door
she bolt the door and dun let us go in ==

but after that she also got let us go in lar xD
her frenz bought her a angry bird cake

boyz and galz with her ❤


okie!!!
they wanna siying took out the candle with her mouth!!!
i think both of u also got this experience rite?? xD
.
.
.
.
.
what happen after that???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
her fren push down her head
and her face was full of cream
and the cream also kiss her pant and my bedsheet =.=
so pity xD



a cream mask xD

oh no..
he loss his face!!!
so PITY!!


the angry bird loss his head also o(╯□╰)o



auw~
here got a sweet couple!!! aiseh~~~~~~~
finally!!!
you r 20 years old!!! =D
bigger than me jor xD

I give you my best wishes to you.
Appreciate our friendship,
Whatever happen to you,
I hope you can handle it,
not just me,
we will beside with you.

Happy birthday =)

No comments: