Sunday, August 7, 2011

Embracing Life

7/7/2011

PC fair
I bought a speaker from UTAR PC fair
It costs me RM80
I took long time to think about what brand should I buy..
I need a quality and won't too expensive product~!!!
As you know..I am so poor T.T

and finally!!
Logitech ~~

I cant buy anything more
My table is so full xD
and messy also =.=
.
.
.
.
NEXT--Embracing Life

8/7/2011

Finish my duty
and go find my fren

I cant found my fren
so I went to Heritage Hall
take a look for the campaign of embracing life
It is organized by Counselling and Wellness Society

There had many like ..stall???
haha~~~
many helpers are stand in front of those stall
and they are selling their things--->knowledge

There had erm..
6 categories
Family
Friend
Health
Love
and other 2 i forgot jor~~haha

This one is for FAMILY
There had a very interest thing..
We just give the fee of stamp and the letter..
wrote something inside your letter..
then they will help you send the letter..
and the letter is for your family..
this action is very meaningful ❤


This one is for Love
can find which paper is mine ?? xD

wanying was explained the 5 love language
so funny and so true❤

If the couple has this all 5 love language
I can say..
Auww!!! It is so sweet!!!!


This one is for friend
There had a photography competition
the theme of photo is friendship~~

I think this one is..erm..SUCCESSFUL??
I had take a test in this.
the conclusion is..
I had do nothing now!!
I study is for exam but not study!!!
wa....so true xD

this 3 persons:
red: knew the new friend, always hang out and ignore the homework
yellow: start degenerate
blue: if the friend you knew is a true friend. they will not let you ignore your homework and will force you put effort!!

the meaning is like that lah..
I m not sure..lol
but the point of this story is..
are you a true friend ??
is he/she is a true friend ??

NEXT!!
take photo session!!
there had so many boxes something like toy geh..
so CUTE!!!

sponge bob!!

DOMO
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~

a weird guy with a weird pose =.=

erm..is this gundam????

angry bird!!
but i cant act the angry face
i lose jor o(╯□╰)o

what is this jor ah??
twitty bird?? xD

kuroro~~
hahaha~

garfield~~
are we look same?? lol

with my doreamon!!!!
my LOVE ❤

I din have the big mouth but he has!!!!
ending post with my lovely doreamon~❤


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Embracing Life..

① We are each gifted in a unique and important way. It is our privilege and our adventure to discover our own special light.
②The amount of happiness that you have depends on the amount of freedom you have in your heart.
③Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go, be what you want to be. Because you only have one life and one chance to do it all.
④No one is in control of your happiness but you, therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change.
⑤Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can make a new ending.

No comments: