Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Economic

16/9

wAo~economic test~finish~can throw liao~weewee~~
i want thankz my dear classrep~johnson~
no him,i muz oly know write my name on the paper..= =
wakaka~
i monday already start to revision this economic~
b4 i study tiz economic...i felt tiz subject muz very bosan..
but after first time study(also johnsen taught),i nt hate economic jor~i felt tat the economic was so cute~^^
so,when start study~i full energy~wahaha
i understand many chapter,but i knot memorise its theory..T_T
so sAd..
tuesday..johnson cames again~tiz times kok tong also got came~we go to eat lunch(also my breakfast)~den continues revision~
when about 4pm..ying beh tahan liao..go to sleep liao..==
we finish all chapter when about 7pm~
go eat~wif ying,li qian & long time loss jor de wei~
after finish~we back..about 9pm..i knot liao..tired..so sleeping..
i think i can sleep till next day de..but when about 12am.. a ringtone woke me up..T.T
i wan sleep la..who kacau me!!
oic..is kevin..==..y he find me de??
find me berbual-bual..alomak= =
after finish..i saw a sms..felicia de..she wan call me..i think i can know wat happen liao..aiyo..felicia..don sad liao..i sakit hati a..oly a guy..u r cute..so muz many ppl chase u de lo...
he nt be good for u sad ya..don sad don sad..muz happy alwayz~^^
den she told me she wan go out liao..so say bye bye..
no mood study..bcoz i m very lazy..zz
so..i 4am sleep jor..sleep on the floor..= =
next day,i 10am juz woke up..
when i woke up,i received a message,liang yee de,he told me,he nw wan go to sleep liao..wala0..u really g0d..
still sleepy la..ALAMAK!!i forgot one thing!!
i forget call my mom yesterday..bcoz got something muz told her..T.T
luckly..nw still early..sempat^^
after took bath..studying..when 12pm something..he told me he woke up liao..but i walk to my bed..lied on bed..sleep..
b4 i sleep,i use economic note cover my eyes..haha~so fast fall to sleep..= =
1:30pm..i juz woke up..the exam was start 2pm..= =
quick go to campus..dun wan read liao..my brain knot contain too many..it already full memory liao..die!
erm..i m G200R..
but i walk wrongly..i go to G200L..==
luckly i find my wrong n quickly go to my place..= =..fish
start the paper..wah..all i also dunno i can do it o nt..
write..write..write..4pm..i juz finish my paper..juz enough time..= =
den back home~ho0ray~fetch li qian back~
friday..computer studies..my weak subject..omg..= =

No comments: